Your privacy is important to us, we respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details. Device data We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us. Personal informationWe may ask for personal information, such as your:
● Phone/mobile number
● Home/Office/Mailing address
● Payment information
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
● to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
● to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
● to contact and communicate with you;
● for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
● for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
● for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you; and
● to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have.
We may disclose personal information to:
● third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
● our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
● sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
● third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
● third parties to collect and process data.
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties. We will ensure that any transfer of personal information will be protected by appropriate safeguards. Where we transfer personal information, you acknowledge that third parties may not be subject to similar data protection. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.